At Chosen Child Adoption Services, we are available to help you, and we will…
- Explain adoption and pair you with a counselor to help meet your needs during your pregnancy, the birth of your baby, and after the adoption.
- Help you walk through adoption, find the couple that fits your dreams for your child and matches the level of contact you would like to have with your baby. Click here to see some of our waiting couples.
- Provide you with housing through a maternity home if needed. We often refer clients to Hannah House Maternity Home. Click here to be directed to Hannah House’s website.
- Discuss your needs and help you find quality medical care while providing other necessary resources for you.
- Facilitate your connection with the adoptive couple after the birth of your child through visits, pictures, and letters, if you desire this.
- Conduct thorough background checks and home studies on all couples that you are considering for adoption and provide information and profiles of each couple.
- Handle the legal aspects of your adoption and provide legal counsel to answer your questions.
- Remain available to you after your adoption placement by providing support and counseling.
These are a few of the services that we offer at Chosen Child Adoption Services. Please contact our office at (214) 383-3551 for more information or to schedule an initial appointment with a counselor. You can also text us at (214) 865-9875.
To download a copy of our brochure, please click here.